Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 5, 2019

GOT Best Dad Seven Kingdoms I Means Six And The North Shirt

I am for the menstrual cups. Although this story was because they couldn’t always afford pads. Menstrual cups are a lot safer than any pad or tampon. Less unwanted chemicals entering into the body. There are girls in the GOT Best Dad Seven Kingdoms I Means Six And The North Shirt that cannot afford them too. I know from 2020 it will be free for girls in primary school, but what about giving them in secondary school too? Some girls don’t start until they are in secondary school. As men, we forget sometimes the struggles women have to go through when it comes to menstruation, mostly in countries where menstrual pads are not easily accessible.
GOT Best Dad Seven Kingdoms I Means Six And The North Shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét