Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 5, 2019

I’m No Cactus Expert But I Know A Prick When I See One Shirt


A little rice, water, and the occasional green apple. Medication didn’t work. Had to move furniture and carpet out of my home as I could smell the chemicals in them. This is one of the reasons I just had 1 baby. Sooo sick until the third trimester. Not sure how, but I worked most days and a bathroom was always close by. I did gain 20 lbs by the I’m No Cactus Expert But I Know A Prick When I See One Shirt of my preg, so I am fortunate and thankful it did not last the entire 9 months, it was just after thalidomide had been prescribed and there was no support at all I was just told to cope with it. It is wonderful that support, advice, and information is available nowadays good luck to you all.
I’m No Cactus Expert But I Know A Prick When I See One longsleeve tee

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét