Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 5, 2019

Thank You For The Memories Bigbang Theory Signature Shirt

I have gastroparesis, where my stomach is paralyzed. Don’t tell me to pray, yoga, eat more fiber, etc! A doctor told me my case was ‘mild’…he won’t do that again to me. I used to wake up and be scared to move because as soon as I did I started vomiting. It is dire and the Thank You For The Memories Bigbang Theory Signature Shirt that it ends eventually is all you can hold onto. It is so much more than morning sickness. It’s indeed the worst sickness I ever had. I started feeling that it would never go away, I would never be able to eat or cook again. Although mine wasn’t bad enough to go on IVs but man that endless nausea, vomiting, dry heaving.

Thank You For The Memories Bigbang Theory Signature hoodie

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét