Thứ Bảy, 1 tháng 6, 2019

Official Wanted well-behaved women seldom make history shirt

Many women said some nasty things in return to my honesty regarding my disappointment. They told me that I should just be happy to have a healthy baby and that I was selfish. I realize those who may be struggling with infertility may feel like my gender disappointment was a slap in the Official Wanted well-behaved women seldom make history shirt, but it shouldn’t be. As women, we all have our own dreams, hopes, and feelings that shouldn’t take away. One mother who couldn’t have children told me that I should just be thankful to be pregnant. That this was petty because there are moms out there who would do anything to just have a healthy child or even have a kid at all.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét