Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 9, 2019

My broom broke so now I ride a Unicorn Halloween Shirt


ANNOUNCE!!! My broom broke so now I ride a Unicorn Halloween Shirt is now available at Kingteesshop



You wouldn't last 3 hours working beside some of the immigrants I've seen work. Help needy Americans first. Many can't qualify for help until they lose their homes, empty their savings & have nothing. It's not fair that immigrants come here qualifying for government help, housing, medical care & food stamps. There's a lot of elderly, disabled & poor Americans who need this help as well as veterans. Sure, every legal person deserves an equal shot. The My broom broke so now I ride a Unicorn Halloween Shirt statue of Liberty quote which was made in the 1880s applied during much different times and circumstances. 
Men's T-Shirt front
Taxpayers demands were also not a major consideration. Applying standards and criteria now sounds like common sense considering the unchecked volatility and disharmony with open borders. The California AG surely is taking a blind eye to reality here. A truly great leader and role model. 
Women's T-shirt front

You can see the official design here: My broom broke so now I ride a Unicorn Halloween Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Kingteesshop

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét