Thứ Bảy, 20 tháng 7, 2019

50 Year of Alabama 1969-2019 signatures thank you for the memories shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! 50 Year of Alabama 1969-2019 signatures thank you for the memories shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: 50 Year of Alabama 1969-2019 signatures thank you for the memories shirt

Women's T-shirt front
After processing my new reality, I was advised and encouraged to have an abortion by everyone, except for my mom and aunt. They’re firm believers in choosing life and I was too until I was actually pregnant. They encouraged me to go through with the pregnancy and if I needed to give my baby up for adoption, that it was perfectly 50 Year of Alabama 1969-2019 signatures thank you for the memories shirt. I decided I was getting an abortion. A few months passed and I couldn’t bring myself to get an abortion. My mom encouraged me by telling me I was making a good choice. After all of my terrible life decisions, it was nice to hear I was doing something good. I decided to keep my baby, and my family agreed to help me with her so I could finish school.
Unisex Sweatshirt front

You can see the official design here: 50 Year of Alabama 1969-2019 signatures thank you for the memories shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét