Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 7, 2019

I am a lucky son because i’m raised by a freaking awesome mom shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I am a lucky son because i’m raised by a freaking awesome mom shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: I am a lucky son because i’m raised by a freaking awesome mom shirt

Women's T-shirt front
When we left the hospital, I was given a remembrance box that contains the hat that Natalie wore in the hospital, and some other stuff we were told would be placed in there. It is all I have as a reminder of her. Ultrasound photos were never offered or given when requested. July 5th marks 8 years since Natalie passed. Every year, on her birthday, I try to imagine what she would be like, what she would look like, what she would be I am a lucky son because i’m raised by a freaking awesome mom shirt. There were no pictures taken of me during the pregnancy or of her in the hospital. With the intensity of that pregnancy, these things never crossed my mind. And so this remains as the only evidence of Natalie. I still have yet to open that box. I don’t know what opening it would do, but I am scared to find out, and so it stands on our mantle to this day.
Unisex Sweatshirt front

You can see the official design here: I am a lucky son because i’m raised by a freaking awesome mom shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét