Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 7, 2019

Stranger things The Simpsons abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Stranger things The Simpsons abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz shirt is now available at KingTees Shop.

Proceed to store here: Stranger things The Simpsons abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz shirt

Women's T-shirt front
My dinner usually consisted of hamburger helper or spaghetti, and lunches were always canned ravioli, spaghetti, or spaghetti and meatballs which I still love today and eat way more often than I should. It was the late 80’s/early 90’s and there was not a lot of focus on super healthy meals for kids, nor would we willingly eat healthy Stranger things The Simpsons abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz shirt. All moms have that point where they just give their kids the food they will eat and save the fight for something else later. I’m pretty sure my mom was at that point regularly with my sister and me. I remember the exact day where I realized I was the ‘Chubby Kid’. I was in fifth grade. Let that sink in for a minute. I was TEN years old.
Unisex Sweatshirt front

You can see the official design here: Stranger things The Simpsons abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz shirt
See more  great t-shirt designs here: https://kingtees.shop/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét